Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level or where more specific knowledge, skills and understanding are required. This is a knowledge only qualification which can be used to prepare learners to enter employment within a warehousing and storage environment. This qualification is aimed at individuals who are interested in working within the logistics sectors, in particular a warehousing and storage environment.
It includes the following knowledge-based learning outcomes:
- Understand how to receive and store goods and materials
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch goods
- Understand how to deliver effective customer service
- Understand health, safety, security and legislation
- Understand how to be an effective team worker