Level 3 Health and Social Care
Nail Technician Level 3
This course prepares students to become successful Nail Technicians, offering expert practical and professional guidance built on years of inside industry experience.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
- Study the latest techniques of nail enhancements and design
- Develop your professional skills and become customer-focused
- Understand the legislation and regulations that are relevant to the nail industry
- Prepare to work within a salon or run your own business
- Understand the wider nail industry and the job opportunities within it
Hair & Beauty Level 3
- Working with colleagues within beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Provide body massage
- Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body electrotherapy treatments
- Provide electrical epilation
- Apply micro-dermabrasion techniques.
- If you are accepted onto this course without a Grade C or above in Maths and/or English you will be required to complete the relevant Essential Skills qualification. This will be a compulsory part of your timetable.
- Industrial trips to spas and trade beauty shows may be included both to enhance and compliment the mandatory units and to facilitate industrial requirements
- Salon experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Uniform and kit purchase is mandatory.
The summative assessments for the qualifications require the candidates to undertake:
- Practical tasks
- Promotional events
- Knowledge and understanding of tasks/assignments.
- Online testing